Thursday 5 May 2011

World Earth Day...


Happy belated Earth Day little ones!

Searching for a way that I could take part I came across an article on Primped that looked right up my alley!
"Kiehl’s is encouraging all you Primpers to recycle your empty skincare bottles. All you need to do is take any empty bottle from any beauty brand into a Kiehl’s store or counter, and you’ll receive a deluxe sample of your choice valued up to $15.00. The more times you recycle, the more samples you receive! Hooray!"

What a great idea from a gorgeous brand! Of course I had to do my little bit for World Earth Day so off I went rounding up my empties...


and look what sweet treats I was rewarded with!




  • Kiehl’s Crème de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter 15ml
  • Kiehl’s Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion 40ml
  • Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner 40ml
*reviews coming soon!

What did you do for Earth Day?


2 comments:

  1. Am loving white gold & iron ore. How good is the price!! Nice blog skin BTW...great taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i want some!! i might have to raid my bathroom and see if i have any empties:) haven't tried kiehls before so would love to check it out:) just found your blog off me my best and I, am following I love your blog:)
    check out mine if you want, I'm from Australia (Melbourne) too.
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/
    xk

    ReplyDelete