Sunday 1 May 2011

Liebster Blog Award Nomination!


Oh my stars! a H U G E thank you to the lovely Su at
my perfume diaries for nominating me for a Liebster blog award!!! which was designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers.

*If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs*


 
beautybargainqueen Joy, thank you so much for keeping me in constant supply of samples and bargains! and who without all her help, never ending knowledge and support I would not have started this blog xox 

sarah-thescienceofbeauty Sarah thank you for being a wonderful friend! who constantly keeps me updated, entertained and educated in the wonderful world of beauty and science - an addictive read!

hauteandstylish with a mutual love for all things beautiful and a fellow Brissy girl! a fabulous must read blog with a passion for fashion xox 


3 comments:

  1. You are welcome:) Love that picture!
    Some great new blogs to check out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination! I had no idea that blogging could be so much fun. Well done on the nomination yourself - I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Congrats you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete