Tuesday 31 May 2011

Darling! have you heard?...


 IS GROWING,
PRICES ARE SHRINKING

"Thanks to worldwide success and growth Kiehl’s is now able to offer lower prices!"
 
Just a little tease of the new fabulous prices!...

Strolling (quickly breaking into an excited jog!) on over to my closest Kiehl's counter at Queens Plaza to sneak a peek at the new prices... and you wont believe it! BUT I spy a sign ~ 
Kiehl's facials $30 (redeemable on purchase) I almost died! 
So of course I booked in!!

David Jones Kiehl's facial room...


For 45 blissful minutes the fabulous Janmaree worked her magic on my tired, stressed skin... as a huge lover of Kiehl's this was a very special treat ineed! After sweet smelling lotions and potions, spritzes & wraps I discover my new face; revealing beautiful clear, calm and relaxed skin

 Then it was time for some SHOPPING!

 

Want to see what lovely Kiehl's products I adopted?... 

Of course you do!!!


Don't you just adore the brown bag? but what's inside?...

What a gorgeous Kiehl's zip up bag! Just perfect for my little travels, thanks Kiehl's!  


Ta da! look at all my new Kiehl's goodies!!!

I bought the Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion $18 (travel size) which I just adore as it's perfect for those not so perfect little blemishes that seem to suddenly appear... With a cooling effect I can feel this toner working it's magic immediately "Formulated in 1964, this unique formulation has been created for use after shaving or on oily-prone areas"

And the fabulous Ultra Facial Cleanser $26 (was $36) an absolute must have for all skin types with a mild formula to thoroughly cleanse skin and remove makeup without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils. I love love love this cleanser, it's oh so gentle and foams up like a fluffy cloud... Also adore that is takes my makeup off I'm such a lazy Little Jo!

And last but not least my favourite! Ultra Facial Moisturiser $34 (was $58) what a beautiful product! Incredibly soft and smooth it absorbs into my skin in a flash. Perfect for my busy-fall out of bed-let's get ready for work face! I love that I only need the one product for my morning and evening skin care routine! Hands down favourite product out of the lot!

So you could imagine my delight at not only having a beautiful facial, shopped til I dropped but the final bill came to a grand total of:

$48!!! 

Can you believe it? with the price drop and $30 facial redeemable on products I took home all my new pretty Kiehl's products for a heart stopping price! Stingy Little Jo strikes again!


Have you taken advantage of the Kiehl's price drop? What are your favourite Kiehl's products?

2 comments:

  1. That 1st piccie reminds me of the "layyydeees" in Little Britain. Too funny!

    How good are the facials, I had one a few weeks ago. Am loving the Calendula Herbal Extract Toner and the Creamy Avocado eye treatment at the moment!!Will rebuy both for sure (getting a sneaky facial while I am at it- be mad not to!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Kiehl's facial too!

    ReplyDelete