Thursday 31 May 2012

The secret diary of a stingy girl... FREE Benefit products with Glamour Magazine!


Hurrah! it's that time of year again for the infamous
Glamour Magazine Benefit cosmetic freebies!!!



 For the bargain price of 2 shiny British pounds

 

You can pick up the July edition of Glamour Magazine with a choice of 3 Benefit products:


♥ that gal brightening face primer 7.5ml or BADgal lash mascara 40g or
♥ the Porefessional 7.5g


or be a cheeky monkey like me and pick up all three magazines - they were the only ones left at Sainsbury's at 9am this morning!!!


 So is this a bargain or what?!


...


Well little ones what are you waiting for? pop down to your nearest newsagent, supermarket, WHSmith and pick up Glamour!


Little Jo 




8 comments:

  1. thanks for this post lovely, I am a HUUUUUGE fan of that primer, shall be picking this up today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I was so excited when I saw them at the shops I made all the girls in the office pop down to pick them up before they sold out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! so great of Benefit & Glamour to do this :-) pleases my stingy bitch ways to no end xxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the heads up on the benefit goodies...i'm rushing to the shops first thing tomorrow to stock up! I've heard great things about the Porefessional product!

    x

    http://elle-barry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome hon! it's such a great bargain :-)

      Delete
  5. I have always been a little skeptical about Benefit products but I tried the That Girls primer today and it's actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh glad to hear! I'm still admiring the primer in the cute little packaging but will get to it soon - I have a mountain of products to go through at the moment! x

      Delete