Wednesday 13 June 2012

Signs and sleep...


I love reading the "Thought of the Day" sign at my local tube station, here's one of my favourite ones to date. 
Seems to sum it all up for me at the moment...

 

 Photographed, read & digested
with thanks to the TFL staff at Clapham North tube station





It has been a very busy few weeks & I am exhausted!


Do you have a "Thought of the Day" notice near you? at your station, coffee shop, bookstore etc? I would love to hear your favourite thoughts...

with love, 


Little Jo

2 comments:

  1. The E.L quote is AMAZING and very inspirational. I'm having issues with self-motivation at the moment but this has given me a bit of a kick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love those quotes!! is it clapham north your station?? i live in balham, and they dont do this as much! boo!!
    Hi btw! i found your blog through emma harold :) love it :)
    Nicola! x

    ReplyDelete