Wednesday 15 June 2011

Am I all alone?... or, am I crazy as a coconut??

 
Ok little ones, I have a confession... as some of you may already know I am shortly due to pack up all my wordly possessions and move back overseas (again) in no less than 25 days!!! but hey, who's counting! So I've been trying really hard to get with the programme and sort out all my stuff (junk) and I may or may not be hanging onto a few things I shouldn't...


Bags & boxes... (my pretties!) oh yes, I'm a little bit of a hoarder *shys away...* sadly this is only a small sample of my "collection"...


I try REALLY hard to keep my "collection" down... but every time I do I feel like this...


I would love to know if any of you also keep your bags and boxes? Why on earth do I feel the need to do this? Is it because i'm a total stinge bag & find everything so expensive that I feel the need to keep the bags and boxes as a reminder of my money parting ways? Or, am I completely looney and destined to become a bag lady?...


9 comments:

  1. Mwuahaha.... I admit I kept a lot of the boxes and packaging of my beauty products too! I just feel they look nicer with their boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh phew! another hoarder!! horray! so i'm not alone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do it too! Don't worry. My boyfriend even had to keep the bag from the boutique wine we bought on the weekend haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not alone! I have tons of empty, pretty boxes and bags. I just like having them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really keep the empty boxes, I just try to keep the products in their pretty boxes until I find it so annoying getting them in and out that I have to chuck it XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I love throwing packaging away! I don't know why but as soon as I buy it it's gone. I'm currently moving too...it's been the best cathartic clean up I've ever had! Good luck with yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha don't worry I do it too, until a few months later and I throw them out thinking why do I keep these!
    I have seen a lot of collections where they keep them in the box, I suppose storage wise thats not a bad idea, but its kind of more of a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah thank goodness! so glad to hear i'm not alone on this one - well apart from a few of you! heheh I can't wait to hit the shops in the UK to start my new collection of boxes & bags :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya crazy coconut!! I am a reformed hoarder after 2 painful moves spent hours chucking out my hoards, am clean living, don't keep anything recycle all my packaging kinda gal now!

    ReplyDelete