Monday 11 April 2011

Review Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion



Poor little me I have dry, dull skin :-( which is quite visible on my arms and legs... So I am always curious about new body lotions and butters. Thanks to beautyheaven for another fabulous trial I've been using the new Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Lotion over the past few weeks now and I am completely hooked!!! This sweet cocoa delight has put me in the Easter mood!

Ripping open the post pack I find much to my delight a lovely easter duo choc caramel Dusk candle, Ferrero Rochers, Vaseline cocoa butter and body lotion pump pack! Woohoo for me! The Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Lotion comes in a gorgeous bronze 375ml pump pack - which is my favourite style of packaging, for some reason I am more likely to use a product when it’s packaged this way most probably due to the fact that I am incredibly lazy! I’ve had a lot of trouble with lotions/butters in the past where they tend to sit on the surface of my skin and leave me feeling sticky but not with this lovely rich creamy lotion (that smells just heavenly like a coconut chocolate dream) it melts into my skin perfectly leaving me with smooth, touchable cocoa skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment