Friday 8 April 2011

Free Facial Anyone?...




As a dedicated makeup/skincare/beauty junkie I was a little more than intrigued reading the offer of a free facial from Grace Cosmetics http://www.gracecosmetics.com.au/Home.aspx so I just had to find out for myself! I popped my details on to the site and was shortly contacted by the very lovely Erica Frost who is a Grace Independent Distributor located in Brisbane. I was a little nervous meeting someone in their own home but Erica immediately put me at ease. Walking in I immediately felt calm and relaxed in Erica’s gorgeous home complete with it’s very own Grace beauty treatment room (lucky girl) where her magic hands whisked away all my stress! Such bliss!

Not knowing anything about the company or products I was very surprised and impressed to learn that Grace cosmetics contain a high level of Aloe Vera and are Australian Certified Organic, with their very own aloe vera Plantation which is the largest in the southern hemisphere situated in Bundaberg.

I loved my facial and was blown away by Erica’s 20 year history with the company and overall dedication to the brand. I loved it all so much I bought the 95% Aloe Hydrating Gel $40 which I adore!! It’s very light and pleasant on my skin with no scent, I love the feeling as it temporarily tightens my face - I use the Hydrating Gel as a light moisturiser during the day under my makeup and at night with a few drops of rose hip oil mixed in. I also purchased the Aloe Eye cream $35 which is my new holy grail eye product!

For your free facial contact Erica Frost 0402 249 769 please mention Little Jo when booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment