Tuesday 12 April 2011

Sally Hansen pop-up nail bar!



I LOVE painting my nails, but having them done for me is a true luxury especially when it's FREE!
During the month of April, Sally Hansen will be offering complimentary manicures at pop-up nail bars in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne thanks to http://beautybargainqueen.blogspot.com/ for keeping me in the know! Today on my lunch break I went in search of the Sally Hansen pop-up nail bar in Brisbane where I was truly pampered by the gorgeous nail tech Kirstyn, she shaped my nails perfectly and treated me to my chosen shade Guilty Pleasure (it certainly was) which is a fun metallic gold that brightened my day and compliments my olive skin. I was delighted to receive a free nail file and a $5 voucher that i'll be putting to good use at Priceline picking up a bottle of Guilty Pleasure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment