Thursday 8 March 2012

And the Liebster goes to...


OH MY STARS!!!!
I cannot believe I have gone and done it again! my second Liebster award!


Awww I think I'm going to cry!!!

I would like to thank Amy of course! and a big thank you to all my lovely 142 blog followers for reading my little blog & for taking the time to comment and follow me on twitter

So what exactly is the Liebster? it's a cute little way of waving a big hello to bloggers with less than 200 followers. When you receive one you then give the award to 5 more blogs, isn't that sweet?

So, the rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the site ~ Thank you Amy at amyknowsbest!

♥ Copy and paste the liebster award logo to your blog
  
Choose five more up-and-coming bloggers who you feel deserve the award and hope that they will accept and nominate in turn five more.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment